My Own Business, Inc. Linking Policy
Linking to the MY OWN BUSINESS, INC. website:
Generally, MY OWN BUSINESS, INC. ("MOBI") does not object to parties making referential links to MOBI's website. However, we prefer that any reference to our company name or program appear in a simple font and format and that you use appropriate words, such as "This way to MY OWN BUSINESS, INC." or "Click here for more information on MY OWN BUSINESS, INC." You may not use the MOBI logo on its own, nor any other MOBI graphic or logo to make these links, unless you obtain MOBI's prior written authorization.
The materials in and on the MOBI website contains intellectual property that is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark and other laws. If you link to the MOBI website, we require that you follow the following guidelines.
Guidelines for linking to the MOBI website
- The link to the website must not damage, dilute or tarnish the goodwill associated with MOBI and/or intellectual property, nor may the link create the false appearance that your website and/or organization is sponsored, endorsed by, affiliated and/or associated with MOBI and/or the MOBI website.
- You agree that you will not link to the MOBI website from any online source that is unlawful, abusive, indecent or obscene, that promotes violence or illegal acts, that contains expressions of racism, that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, or inflammatory or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Under no circumstances may you "frame" the MOBI website or alter its intellectual property or material in any way.
- In addition, please note that MOBI is not necessarily affiliated with websites which may be linked to the MOBI website ("Linked Sites") and is not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Users are requested to inform MOBI of any errors or inappropriate material found on such Linked Sites.
- MOBI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE MOBI WEBSITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
Guidelines for the use of the MOBI text link on non-MOBI websites
- Except as MOBI may authorize elsewhere, non-MOBI websites may display only a hypertext link provided below. By using this link, you agree to be bound by these Guidelines.
- You may not alter the link in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- You may only display the link on a web page that makes accurate references to MOBI or its products or services. Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the link. You may not display the link in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, endorsement, or license by MOBI.
- These Guidelines do not grant a license or any other right in MOBI's logos or trademarks. MOBI reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the link at any time. MOBI reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these Guidelines, infringes any intellectual property or other right of MOBI, or violates other applicable law.
- MOBI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LINK, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.